A tinted car window is a great option to ensure that you are safeguarded from the harmful effects of the sunlight while inside the car. Other than that, window tinting can preserve your car's interior from overexposure to the sunrays.
So, if you are searching for "window tinting London", consider us at CarFix Garage your best option. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience.
Why should you opt for window tinting?
Here are some reasons why it is beneficial to get your vehicle’s window tinted:
- The UVA and UVB rays can be counterproductive to a person's health, leading to serious issues like skin cancer. Specially designed tinted glasses can block up to 99% of these harmful rays. Consequently, you can rest assured of your overall well-being.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight can affect your vehicle’s dashboard. Moreover, too much heat can damage your car's carpeting, decreasing the aesthetic value. Opting for window tinting London offers you a prompt solution to such issues.
- Vehicles with tinted glasses sustain lesser cracks in leather and upholstery. Consequently, you do not face the risk of costly repairs in the long run.
- In case of impact damage, tinted glass shatters comparatively less than a normal car window. Laminated glasses result in lesser pieces during a collision, as the window tint film can hold the broken glass together. So, you are out of harm's way from the dangers posed by broken shards.
Why choose us?
According to the DVSA, window tinting must always adhere to some strict regulations, such as:
- Both the front windscreen and front side windows of the vehicles first used before 1st April 1985 must let in minimum 70% of the light.
- For cars first used on and after 1st April 1985, the front windscreen has to let in 75% of the light. Alternatively, the front side windows of these vehicles must allow at least 70% of the light to get through.
Note that not following these rules can lead to hefty penalties. So, we suggest you must always get this service done by professionals like ourselves.
Here, our technicians with hands-on experience use advanced tools to apply a thin laminate film to your car window. You can opt for-
- Dyed Window Film
- Metallised Window Film
- Hybrid Tinting Film
- Ceramic Film, etc.
Then why look anywhere else for window tinting London? Just visit us at Unit 4, 30-100 Colindeep Ln, London, NW9 6HB. Or call 02080044470 for further assistance!